Proceedings Of The 35th Annual General Meeting - Of CES LIMITED
|1. Adoption of Audited Financial Statements of the Company for the financial year ended March 31, 2020 together with reports of the Board of Directors (“the Board”) and Statutory Auditors thereon.|
|2. Adoption of Audited Consolidated Financial Statements of the Company for the financial year 31st March, 2020 together with the reports of Statutory Auditors thereon.|
|3. Re-appointment of Mr. Venkat Davarapalli 00028498) who retires by rotation and being eligible, Offers himself for re-appointment.|
|5. Re-appointment of Mr. Tummala Murali Krishna (01889806) as independent director.|
Board of Directors
|Venkat Davarapalli||Promoter & Director|
|Sai Krishna Kancharla||Director|
|Mohana Kancharla||Promoter & Whole Time - Director|
|Tummala Murali Krishna||Independent Director|
|Duruvasan Ramachandra||Independent Director|
|Aruna Krishna Sebbineni||Director|
|Rama Krishna Sebbineni||Alternate Director for Venkat Davarapalli|
- Code of conduct for board of directors for senior management
- Compositions of various committees
- Details of agreements entered into media companies and or their associates
- Email address for grievance redressal and other relevant details
- Policy for determining material subsidiary
- Policy on related party transaction
- Terms and conditions for appointment of independent director
- Insider trading policy
2019-20 Financials for CES Limited Subsidiaries
Investors News and Events
CES Limited declared consolidated and standalone quarterly financial results for 30.06.2021 as on 13th August, 2021.
- The quarterly standalone income from operations is Rs. 3702.29 Lakhs and Net loss PAT is Rs. 298.84 Lakhs.
- The quarterly consolidated income from operations is Rs. 8301.54 lakhs and Net profit/ PAT is Rs. 755.45 lakhs.
CES Limited declared consolidated and standalone quarterly and year-end financial results for 31.03.2021 as on 30th June, 2021.
- The quarterly standalone income from operations is Rs. 3713.72 Lakhs and Net loss PAT is Rs. 305.79 Lakhs
- The quarterly consolidated income from operations is Rs. 9768.40 lakhs and Net profit/ PAT is Rs. 1063.28 lakhs
- The year-end standalone income from operations is Rs. 13211.76 Lakhs and Net Profit/ PAT is Rs. 288.48 Lakhs
- The year-end consolidated income from operations is Rs. 29663.08 lakhs and Net profit/ PAT is Rs. 2565.36 lakhs