Read how courseware migration to cloud (SaaS Model) and improving the courseware with interactive simulations helped an educational technology & publishing company from Mount Pleasant attract and on-board several new customers. More
The education industry is rapidly going global and gearing up to offer better access, convenience, and flexibility to learners. From mobile apps to virtual learning classrooms, disruptive technologies have brought unprecedented changes to the EdTech industry.
The advent of learning management systems, smart boards, connected campuses, and chatbots, have improved operational efficiency, and drastically cut down costs. Streamlining administrative processes, managing the curriculum, and communication with parents are also enhanced.
With more than 21 years of experience in delivering quality software services and vast experience in working with the leading EdTech companies across USA, Europe, Canada, and APAC regions, CES brings a unique blend of services as a partner. We help create new value and assist you in defining your "winning game" in a digital era, so you can comply with changing educational norms and trends.
CES is a leading Product Engineering Services Company that caters to education/e-learning ISVs, K-12 schools, colleges, universities, and academic centers. Our professionals have worked extensively in the education domain to help ISVs develop and deliver high-quality software solutions that help educators operate more efficiently, cost-effectively, and securely.
CES’ EdTech IT Services
We at CES have developed e-learning systems that offer multiple benefits to our customers, like
- Online education
- Better student assessment facility
- Parents' collaboration
- Simplified and paperless administration
CES service offerings for the education & e-learning industry include
- Student Information System
- School Administration Portal
- Gamification -AR/VR
- Virtual Classroom Solutions
- E-Learning Software
- Digital Courseware Development
- LMS & Training Portals
- Assessment and Collaboration
- Mobile Learning Apps
- Blended Learning (ILT)
- Data Digitization and Management
- Data Collection and Analytics
EdTech Project Portfolio
Following are some of the projects where we have showcased our excellence.
- A cloud-based application that facilitates teachers in managing classrooms, curriculums, students, examinations, dynamic test papers, student assessment, and daily notes, etc.
- Online School Administration System to manage student records, courses and their offerings, students' attendance, students' progress, parents meeting, schedule, students' record book, class events, and much more.
- Educational software for students, teachers, scientists, and engineers who need an immediate and easy verification solution to solve quadratic equations quickly.
- E-learning software solution for online learning and sharing teaching resources.
- Training solution that continuously keeps track of trainers’ competencies, needs of training to enhance or improve skills, certifications, and education.
Education Technology Capabilities
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Virtual Reality (VR)
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Data Science and Analytics (DSA)
Our specialized technology solutions and services for the education industry have greatly helped our clients digitize their processes and achieve greater efficiency in saving time and controlling costs. We have extensive experience in delivering highly productive and robust solutions for the education industry.
Let’s discuss your EdTech Solution
Are you tired of the one-size-fits-all approach to learning management that leaves your challenges unaddressed? Don't hesitate to contact our eLearning Software Development Experts who can come up with a custom solution for you. We are here to help you get the best out of eLearning software. Reach out to our EdTech expert to discuss the optimal eLearning roadmap based on your organization’s needs and objectives.
Featured Case Studies
Check out the unique business challenges we have addressed for the world’s leading companies. We synergized our multi-year expertise around eLearning software development to dive deep into each projects’ specifics and achieve measurable business results.
Business Status and Achievements
Supplier of the year award – 2009 by Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council, MMSDC
Diamond award for best minority owned organization in MI, 2007, 2008 & 2009
Nominated for the supplier of year by Toyota Motors
ISO 9001:2008 certified
ISO 27001:2013 certified
SEI CMMI Level 5 compliance
Share your details to learn more about our offerings in this space. We will get back to you soon.
Key Contact(s)The secret of getting ahead is starting. Get in touch with our practice head/leader to initiate a productive exchange of ideas.
Kishore KumarSenior Manager, Business Development firstname.lastname@example.org
Kishore has over 16+ years’ experience covering sales, marketing, business development, delivery management and technical operations across diverse industries including Education, Retail and BFSI.
Senior Manager, Business Developmentchaitanya.email@example.com
Chaitanya has more than 13 years of professional experience in the IT services industry. Throughout his career, Chaitanya’s sales target geography has been the USA.