CES offers a complete fund accounting solution, servicing a wide array of investment vehicles and fund structures with customized, full-service back-office support. Discover a pool of highly-qualified financial and accounting professionals that enables excellent streamlining of F&A functions while you find more time and freedom to focus on your business operations.
- Calculate daily/weekly/monthly or quarterly Net Asset Values
- Valuation of the fund’s portfolio to ensure accuracy and accountability
- Prepare and deliver monthly/quarterly investor financials, management reports, partner capital statements
- Cash Reconciliation (Fund Level & Legal Entity) and resolving breaks
- Calculation of Management Fees and Incentive Fees
- Corporate Action Processing
- Maintain the share register and all anti-money laundering information on investors
- Maintain books and records of the fund in accordance with the funds governing documents
- Coordination with external auditors during annual audits
- Complete maintenance of accounting records
- Due Diligence Support
Processing high volumes of invoices and other accounts payable documentation can become extremely time consuming and costly for AP departments.
CES provides accounts payable outsourcing services, to streamline multiple tasks, including invoice scanning, matching, validation and approval. Our accounts payable processing services are cost efficient, flexible, dependable and quick to implement and have been developed through the integration of many technologies.
CES has extensive experience in helping clients by providing corporate finance support for over a decade. We focus on maximizing client value through our extensive professional network and expertise in various corporate finance disciplines. Our dedicated team of financial analysts are capable of handling any kind of corporate finance support request, with a quick turnaround time and has experience of using any latest tools or technologies.
- Compare past and present economic conditions
- Predict future course of actions in the performance of funds
- Preparation of earning release documents
- Prepare documents such as 10K Filings, Management Fees, Accrued Incentives, Fee generating AUM
- Prepare reports on the financial standing of the company
- Allocation reporting by headcount & department
- Preparation of compensation matrix
- Prepare budget reports for all non-investment departments
- Prepare reports which oversee travel activities of employees and allocation of expenses to respective funds
Increasing complexity of regulations is driving organizations to maintain large compliance functions which would eventually increase their overall operational costs. Today, Organizations are facing with challenges such as – Shortage of talent, sub-optimal compliance processes and increasing operational costs.
CES provides a comprehensive suite of compliance services and strategic oversight for managers of private funds and hedge funds, thus allowing for managers to focus on their core business. CES’ team of highly skilled compliance professionals are able to analyze the specific compliance risks, manage the task of regulatory liability, as well as addressing operational risks within your firm.
CES tax team provides timely and accurate tax reporting for both the funds and the investors in Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate funds, and Fund of Funds.
Our experienced tax professionals can prepare all US federal and state forms and the service is customizable to the needs of each client and particular fund.
CES Taxation Services
- Entity Formations, Structure Charts
- Filing report of Foreign Bank & Financial Accounts (FBAR)
- KYC Process
- Tax Packages & Restructures
- Payment of tax through EFTPS
- Calculation of Gross & Net Income Distribution
- Validation of Invoices, Tax Invoice Validation, Vendor Invoice validation
- SS-4 Applications, Drafting Withholding Forms
- FATCA – Reporting of Financial information
- Document Management, Payment Confirmations
- Incentive Calculation, Tax Calculation, Preparation of Funding Memos
- Maintain Equity Distribution List, Separation Process
Valuing an investment or business is important for decision-making and planning, and is particularly important in any situation of business transfer.
The assessment of such a company’s future prospects is a very significant and challenging process that requires strong expertise combined with thorough knowledge of business valuation, experience and knowledge of the market to be able to assist with ideas which could help maximize the value of business.
CES Valuation Services
- Valuation of portfolio assets within the firm’s private-equity funds and other funds in the U.S., Europe and Asia
- Complete valuations as a part of the quarterly portfolio valuation process
- Prepare and/or update valuation models for each private investment
- Design financial models for various valuation methodologies
- Reconcile the information
- Performing valuation analysis of illiquid investments and provide prices
- Preliminary research of investment including verification of comparable, demographics, market area analysis, etc
- Assist with audit requirements and maintaining financial information backup
- Assist with the coordination and administration of the private equity valuation function
- Monitor accounting systems to ensure pricing is consistent with valuation templates
- Assist with other ad-hoc projects
- Ensure that valuations are consistent with legal and regulatory requirements
Portfolio Analysis & Reporting
CES’s Portfolio Analysis and Reporting (PAR) team helps to create, prepare, analyze, and report various portfolio performance and client reports.
The team analyzes and reports each and every portfolio on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
CES provides seamless support during market hours for a variety of activities ranging from trade capture and bulk allocation, trade control reconciliations, reject handling and exception management.
- Accounting the portfolio’s in the trading system
- Execution of key reports to assist in matching internal and external holdings
- Preparation of tracking forms for issuer holdings
- Setup contracts in portfolio management systems
- Identify and process contract splits, drawdowns, paydowns, payment etc.
- Position and interest reconciliation
- Liaise with various stakeholders for discrepancy resolution
- Extensive global coverage with deployment of shifts
- Cost saving
Share your details to learn more about our offerings in this space. We will get back to you soon.
Key Contact(s)The secret of getting ahead is starting. Get in touch with our practice head/leader to initiate a productive exchange of ideas.
Samuel KamireddySenior Manager, Sales & Account Management firstname.lastname@example.org
Samuel has over 13 years of experience in handling various responsibilities in sales, marketing and account management. Before joining CES, Sam has been instrumental in building and managing business development team for a leading technology solution provider.